What is needed for a congregation to Host:
- Space for up to 4 families, 14 individuals to stay for a week at a time, once every 3 or 4 months.
- A common area for meals, homework, relaxation, and fellowship.
- Two bathrooms; the Day Center has a place for showers and laundry.
- A kitchen for meal preparation (the congregation is responsible all meals: simple breakfast, supplies for sack lunches, and a nutritious dinner)
- A space with linens for families and volunteers to sleep
- A person or persons to serve as primary coordinator(s) to recruit and schedule training for volunteers, and also to act as the main contact for the congregation.